Tariffs and payments
All works are quoted
Materials and other expenses:
- Client agrees to pay for all material costs.
- We cover up to £5 in parking expenses. Any additional cost will be cover by client.
Moving large goods:
We do not a remove large items.
50% Deposit is required in advance and the 50% Balance to be paid on completion
Invoices will be posted to you within 3 business days
- Most of our jobs are guaranteed for the period of 30 days. In the unlikely event of any problem please contact us.
- We do not guarantee the following cases: light bulb replacement, toilet blockages, brake down produced by incorrect use contrary to manufacture specifications, damage caused by incorrect use,
abuse or alteration.
- Our ladders can reach up to 3.5 metres above ground maximum.
- We do not work with gas or central heating units
- We do not install second hand electrical fittings fittings
- We will not install parts, component non-approved or regulated by the British Standards or European Union Standards.
Health and Safety:
We work with: Blades, nails and power tools and We would like to recommend to take special care at the following cases:
- Customers with young children: Children must be supervised all times
- In some circuntances specially if tools could be drop. We wil temporarily suspend areas to insure safety.
- Our handyman is restricted to lift weight up to 25Kg maximum